How long are your retreats?
Retreats are designed around your schedule. Most of our guests stay 3-5 nights and schedule a few activities each day. We recommend not scheduling any activities on travel days. Our Couples Retreats can be arranged to last from a couple of days to a few weeks.
How much do your retreats cost?
This depends on a number of factors:
- The number of days you stay
- Accommodations can range from “free" to a thousand dollars per night. $200-$300 is a good average
- Activities can range from “free” to $150 per hour. Most of our guests choose a couple of activities per day. The average cost of an activity based couples retreat is about $1500-$2000 for the activities. Discover why.
- Total retreat costs average between $400-$600 per day, including lodging.
Do your retreats include lodging?
- We work with the Best Lodging establishments in Sedona. Sedona is rich with options, especially for couples retreats. We will discuss your lodging preferences and make recommendations and book your stay in Sedona. You can take advantage of our exclusive Sedona Lodging Specials with discounts, free stays and complimentary guest services. We know the best places to stay in Sedona and the surrounding areas.
- We prefer to work with smaller owner-operated, boutique-style hotels, bed and breakfasts, and exclusive vacation rentals.
- You can choose to book your accommodations yourself.
Do you only customize Sedona Couples Retreats?
We also customize family retreats; spiritual retreats for groups and individuals, as well as wellness retreats. Kids. Pets. Grandparents. We love to help families create meaningful memories.
How do you customize our retreat?
- It all starts with a phone call. After perusing our website, contact us. You can schedule an appointment with one of our Sedona Guides. Our Sedona Guides will discover your needs, preferences, goals and budget. Then we will customize a retreat and make our recommendations. Together, we will refine it so that its perfect. Once everything is agreed upon we take a deposit and start arranging your schedule, activities and lodging at your request. We will keep you informed through the whole process with things like the upcoming weather, things to bring, and the extracurricular activities happening around town. Dining Specials. Live Music and Entertainment. Lectures.
- You arrange for your transportation to Sedona with our help. Then show up and experience your uniquely perfect, customized retreat.
What can we expect?
After you arrive in Sedona, you will meet with one of our Sedona Guides. They will go over your finalized activity list, complete with directions and contact information, usually on an introductory hike. This initial meeting sets the tone for the whole retreat, complete with recommendations for hikes, dining and any special events. They will be your point of contact throughout your stay. If you ever have any questions, they are available between 7am and 7pm everyday.
We do everything we can, from beginning to end, to make your Sedona Retreat perfect.
"Life Happens. Love Happens. Sedona Happens."